We are pleased to announce the formation of NEJM Group, which brings together the people and expertise behind the New England Journal of Medicine and Journal Watch. You’ll notice a new logo, and soon, a renamed NEJM Journal Watch. More importantly, NEJM Group represents the same trusted and authoritative information you value, with deeper commitments across the organization enabling faster content processing, more nimble product development, new clinical programs, and innovations in delivery and access. NEJM Group is about working together to help you advance your knowledge, your learning, and your practice. For more information, visit NEJMGroup.org, and check out the unique artwork seen here. Follow us on Twitter @NEJMgroup.
Posted by Karen Buckley • June 20th, 2013
Comments are closed.
Get Our Blog Updates Via E-mail!
NEJM in the News
- The New York Times referenced the 2013 NEJM Special Report, “The Public and the Conflict over Future Medicare Spending,” in an op-ed about rising public support for Medicare and Medicaid along with the Affordable Care Act. (August 3)
- The Washington Post referenced the 1995 NEJM Original Article, “Changes in Energy Expenditure Resulting from Altered Body Weight,” in an obituary for Dr. Hirsch that reflected on his work in reframing obesity. (August 2)
- HealthDay covered the NEJM Image in Clinical Medicine, “Neck Impalement during Mountain Biking.” (July 31)
- US News & World Report referenced the 2013 NEJM Original Article, “Association of Nut Consumption with Total and Cause-Specific Mortality,” in an article providing advice about protein. (July 31)
- Forbes referenced the NEJM Correspondence “Hidden Formaldehyde in E-Cigarette Aerosols,” in an op-ed, “Double Standard: E-Cigarettes Vs. Medical Marijuana.” (July 30)
- Northeastern University referenced Professor Wendy E. Parmet’s NEJM Perspective “Shifting Vaccination Politics — The End of Personal-Belief Exemptions in California,” in an interview with Professor Parmet for the university’s website. (July 30)
NEJM on Youtube
- NEJM Group will be exhibiting at the upcoming conferences below:
- European Society of Cardiology in London, England. Aug. 29-Sept. 2. Booth #C-807
- IDWeek in San Diego, CA. Oct. 8-10. Booth #922
- American Society of Nephrology in San Diego, CA. Nov. 5-7. Booth #508
- American Heart Association in Orlando, FL. Nov. 8-10. Booth #822
- American Society of Hematology in Orlando, FL. Dec. 5-7. Booth #514
Tagsabdominal pain anemia asthma breast cancer cardiac arrest Case Records Case Records of the Massachusetts General Hospital Clinical Decisions Clinical Practice Clinical Problem-Solving colorectal cancer COPD CPR Diabetes dyspnea fever global health glucocorticoids HIV hypertension Interactive Medical Cases Massachusetts General Hospital medicine Medstro myocardial infarction NEJM nejm 200th anniversary NEJM 200th Anniversary website NEJM Group NEJM Group Open Forum New England Journal of Medicine obesity pregnancy prostate cancer Quick Take ribavirin sepsis septic shock smoking stroke thrombocytopenia tuberculosis type 2 diabetes Venous thromboembolism weight loss