We are pleased to announce the formation of NEJM Group, which brings together the people and expertise behind the New England Journal of Medicine and Journal Watch. You’ll notice a new logo, and soon, a renamed NEJM Journal Watch. More importantly, NEJM Group represents the same trusted and authoritative information you value, with deeper commitments across the organization enabling faster content processing, more nimble product development, new clinical programs, and innovations in delivery and access. NEJM Group is about working together to help you advance your knowledge, your learning, and your practice. For more information, visit NEJMGroup.org, and check out the unique artwork seen here. Follow us on Twitter @NEJMgroup.
Posted by Karen Buckley • June 20th, 2013
Comments are closed.
Get Our Blog Updates Via E-mail!
NEJM in the News
- BU Today published an obituary of Richard Egdahl, who was a member of the NEJM editorial board from 1980 to 1993. (May 5)
- PBS News Hour referenced NEJM in a story titled, “Is fatal medical error a leading cause of death?” (May 4)
- HealthDay covered the NEJM Original Article, “Perioperative Rosuvastatin in Cardiac Surgery.” U.S. News & World Report ran the HealthDay story. (May 4)
- Quartz referenced the 2015 NEJM Original Article, “Changing Trends in P. falciparum Burden, Immunity, and Disease in Pregnancy,” in an article detailing how malaria is more dangerous than Zika during pregnancy. (May 4)
- The Huffington Post referenced the 1966 NEJM Special Article, “Ethics and Clinical Research,” in a blog post titled, “Outrage of the Month: A Steady Stream of Unethical Human Experiments.” (May 2)
- The Chicago Tribune referenced the 2009 NEJM Original Article, “Racial Differences in Incident Heart Failure among Young Adults.” (May 2)
NEJM on Youtube
- NEJM Group will be exhibiting at the upcoming conferences below:
- European Society of Cardiology in London, England. Aug. 29-Sept. 2. Booth #C-807
- IDWeek in San Diego, CA. Oct. 8-10. Booth #922
- American Society of Nephrology in San Diego, CA. Nov. 5-7. Booth #508
- American Heart Association in Orlando, FL. Nov. 8-10. Booth #822
- American Society of Hematology in Orlando, FL. Dec. 5-7. Booth #514
Tagsabdominal pain anemia asthma breast cancer cancer cardiac arrest Case Records Case Records of the Massachusetts General Hospital chemotherapy Clinical Decisions Clinical Practice Clinical Problem-Solving colorectal cancer COPD CPR Diabetes dyspnea fever global health glucocorticoids HIV hypertension Interactive Medical Cases Massachusetts General Hospital medicine myocardial infarction NEJM nejm 200th anniversary NEJM 200th Anniversary website NEJM Group NEJM Group Open Forum New England Journal of Medicine obesity pregnancy primary care/hospitalist/clinical practice prostate cancer pulmonary embolism septic shock smoking stroke surgery thrombocytopenia tuberculosis type 2 diabetes Venous thromboembolism