We are pleased to announce the formation of NEJM Group, which brings together the people and expertise behind the New England Journal of Medicine and Journal Watch. You’ll notice a new logo, and soon, a renamed NEJM Journal Watch. More importantly, NEJM Group represents the same trusted and authoritative information you value, with deeper commitments across the organization enabling faster content processing, more nimble product development, new clinical programs, and innovations in delivery and access. NEJM Group is about working together to help you advance your knowledge, your learning, and your practice. For more information, visit NEJMGroup.org, and check out the unique artwork seen here. Follow us on Twitter @NEJMgroup.
Posted by Karen Buckley • June 20th, 2013
Comments are closed.
Get Our Blog Updates Via E-mail!
NEJM in the News
- The BMJ (see attached PDF) covered the NEJM Original Article, “National Cluster-Randomized Trial of Duty-Hour Flexibility in Surgical Training,” and the related editorial, “Surgical Resident Duty-Hour Rules — Weighing the New Evidence.” The story references criticism of the study by the Public Citizen’s Health Research Group, and NEJM’s response to this criticism. Medscape Medical News also covered the article and editorial (2/4). (February 5)
- STAT referenced the NEJM Special Report, “A Proactive Response to Prescription Opioid Abuse.” (February 4)
- Bloomberg referenced the NEJM Perspective, “The Cadillac Tax — A Crucial Tool for Delivery-System Reform.” The Washington Post and Politico Morning Tax also referenced the article. (February 4)
- Politico Pulse referenced the NEJM Special Article, “Effect of Removal of Planned Parenthood from the Texas Women’s Health Program.” (February 4)
- The Huffington Post referenced the NEJM Original Article, “Diacetylmorphine versus Methadone for the Treatment of Opioid Addiction.” (February 4)
- The Boston Globe mentioned NEJM in a story titled, “Language of addiction itself can hurt, advocates say.” (February 4)
NEJM on Youtube
- NEJM Group will be exhibiting at the upcoming conferences below:
- European Society of Cardiology in London, England. Aug. 29-Sept. 2. Booth #C-807
- IDWeek in San Diego, CA. Oct. 8-10. Booth #922
- American Society of Nephrology in San Diego, CA. Nov. 5-7. Booth #508
- American Heart Association in Orlando, FL. Nov. 8-10. Booth #822
- American Society of Hematology in Orlando, FL. Dec. 5-7. Booth #514
Tagsabdominal pain anemia asthma breast cancer cardiac arrest Case Records Case Records of the Massachusetts General Hospital chemotherapy Clinical Decisions Clinical Practice Clinical Problem-Solving colorectal cancer COPD CPR Diabetes dyspnea fever global health glucocorticoids HIV hypertension Interactive Medical Cases Massachusetts General Hospital medicine Medstro myocardial infarction NEJM nejm 200th anniversary NEJM 200th Anniversary website NEJM Group NEJM Group Open Forum New England Journal of Medicine obesity pregnancy prostate cancer ribavirin sepsis septic shock smoking stroke thrombocytopenia tuberculosis type 2 diabetes Venous thromboembolism weight loss