Posted by Karen Buckley • February 6th, 2012
There’s a new page on NEJM.org specifically for primary-care physicians, hospitalists, and other practicing clinicians. At the NEJM Clinical Practice Center you’ll find:
- The latest practice-changing research you need to know about
- Reviews from our Clinical Practice series
- Interactive Medical Cases and Images in Clinical Medicine, and Videos in Clinical Medicine, designed to hone your diagnostic skills
- “Clinical Pearls” from recent content- read the question and get the answer immediately, or access the full article to find the answer
- Collections of clinical cases, including Case Records of the Massachusetts General Hospital and Clinical-Problem Solving
Sign up for monthly alerts that highlight what’s new, and bookmark the page that allows you to focus on the content that matters to your practice.